Thread  RSS Discuss your favorite anime thread

# 8636 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 8 2016 at 1:45 am

Idolmster's...somewhere on that list. It is pretty good, although it may not be for everyone. It is aimed at fans of the game series, first and foremost. It's a show about a small talent agency and all the idols (and two producers) working for it. It more or less boils down to a lot of cute girls doing cute things, but it's overall a pretty fun show. Pretty much relies on having a good cast of characters, so you'll like someone in the group.

It is pretty good, in my opinion.

# 8638 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 8 2016 at 2:03 am

I think that sounds like it could be fairly interesting. It couldn't hurt to watch the first couple of episodes.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 8650 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 8 2016 at 4:14 pm

If you're looking for something short and fun, "Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?" is something I would recommend.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 8653 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 8 2016 at 5:27 pm

On Friday, January 8th, 2016 at 9:14 pm, SirAuron said:

If you're looking for something short and fun, "Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?" is something I would recommend.

I actually like that one, too! The title makes it sound like it's going to be a lot worse than it actually is - I like how the main character is SO determined to level up.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago