Thread  RSS RP Planning / Discussion Thread

# 7387 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 3 2016 at 12:00 am

On Sunday, January 3rd, 2016 at 4:52 am, vega7285 said:

So, eh, if I do a thing, I'd probably just at least hold myself to a posting schedule just to keep things going and fresh. I could probably toss up a few dumb ideas I've had, at some point, too.

That would be cool. I could do the same if we're going with the typical free style method of scripting our characters' actions and partially writing the interactions with the other characters. One thing that surprised me in the past was how well the character interactions played out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 7389 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 3 2016 at 12:23 am

Sounds fun. I'd like to see an example of what you're talking about. I typically think of Role Playing as either video games or table top with dice.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 8476 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 3 2016 at 4:59 pm

We used to have detailed character bios and design art. There were some sprites made of all our characters at one point but I forgot where they are.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 8491 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 3 2016 at 8:42 pm

Right, we could get something going again some time. I've had some idea for short stories but had not thought to use them for an RP. Most of the RP forums I've seen aren't fast-and-loose and there are so many people involved that it gets convoluted.

We do a mecha-themed story again?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 8631 8 years ago on Thu, Jan 7 2016 at 11:49 pm

I'm not sure what sort of ideas I have handy, outside of something to do with magical girls, or not so much mecha as power armor and cyborgs fighting aliens. Or basically running Shadowrun.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago