Thread  RSS Air Gear

# 8720 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 10 2016 at 1:03 pm

Ikki is a high school boy who is a punk, street fighting on the eastern side of town, at the top, who lives with four wonderful sisters who took him when he was a child. But, what Ikki does not know is that the girls are part of one of the most infamous AT gangs " Sleeping Forest '.

It does not take long to learn about the world Ikki Air tours and is driven into the fate he had predicted.

The new fashion in the name of "Air " Treks futuristic evolution of aggressive skating) swept the youth of the nation and throughout the gangs are formed, participating in various events using their Air Treks.

ntained, as the PlayStation sites, and obtains several of the game physi

# 8827 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 10 2016 at 2:06 pm

Saw a few episodes of this one at an anime convention years ago. It looked really good.

From what I could gather it had sort of a weak plot but the animation style was impressive.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11239 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 15 2016 at 2:42 am

This was another one that seemed good to me. It was more about style than anything else but the way the main character Ikki started out as kind of a run that all the girls treated like a child eventually not only gained their respect but ended up being the hero was great.

Also I like the way the skates work in the show. Wish that could actually work the way they do it.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago