Thread  RSS A Certain Scientific Railgun

# 9038 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 10 2016 at 7:20 pm

It is said to be 20 to 30 years ahead of the rest of the world, and 80% of its 2.3 million residents are students. The focus of studies here is directed towards esper powers.

Both attend Tokiwadai, a private school reserved for the high-leveled and the rich. Kuroko's partner at Judgement, Kazari Uiharu, is a low level esper who studies at Sakugawa middle school. Both attend Tokiwadai, a private school reserved for the high-leveled and the rich.

Together, the four encounter several adventures in the exciting scientific town. Together, the four encounter several adventures in the exciting scientific town.

Misaka Mikoto, one of the top level espers in town, shares a room with Kuroko Shirai, another high level esper who is a member of Judgement, a law enforcing agency composed of students. Together, the four encounter several adventures in the exciting scientific town.

Her best friend and classmate there is Ruiko Saten, a level zero, one who has no esper powers. Misaka Mikoto, one of the top level espers in town, shares a room with Kuroko Shirai, another high level esper who is a member of Judgement, a law enforcing agency composed of students. Kuroko's partner at Judgement, Kazari Uiharu, is a low level esper who studies at Sakugawa middle school.

"If it weren't for my lawyer I'd still be in prison. It went a lot faster with two people digging."

-- Joe Martin

# 11240 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 15 2016 at 2:45 am

You shouldn't watch Railgun until you've watched both seasons of Index all the way through. Back to back this is like one four season series (although chronologically the seasons of Railgun and Index coincided a lot) -- got to watch it in order!

Even though it was long, I wouldn't mind yet another season. The characters really, really grew on me and the animation style is so nice.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago