Thread  RSS Mekakucity Actors

# 9427 8 years ago on Sun, Jan 10 2016 at 11:54 pm

Shintaro Kisaragi is a shut-in isolated for 2 years, living his life normally until he met a virtual girl named Ene - who seemingly only exists in cyberspace - who appeared in his computer screen when someone anonymously sent him an e-mail a year ago.

Ene messes with Shintaro's computer, which causes the computer to break and forces Shintaro to enter the outside world for first time in two years. He heads to the department store, where a group of criminals break in and hold the people inside hostage for ransom.

Here he comes in contact with a group of teenagers calling themselves the "Mekakushi Dan" (or the "Blindfold Gang"), who stop the robbery with their powers and coerce Shintaro into joining their group.

This anime is part of an overall mixed-media project known as the "Kagerou Project".

It takes about ten years to get used to how old you are.

-- Unknown Author

# 11238 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 15 2016 at 2:40 am

I loved that anime! It was short (and ok, maybe a little confusing) but super cool. It was kind of like a lot of other "super powers" series with all the fluff chopped out. The pacing is perfect. They way you start out not knowing squat about the characters or what exactly is happening to you work for the story because at key points there's just enough exposition... ok, I'm not good at explaining this, but I thought it was above average.

Would recommend!

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago