Thread  RSS Fish slaps face of reporter covering storm

# 12243 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 9 2016 at 12:13 am

It might be a good idea to disable the bots for a little while. IMO, they kind of lost their novelty and clutter up the "Posts since your last login" screen.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 12245 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 9 2016 at 12:30 am

On Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 at 5:13 am, SirAuron said:

It might be a good idea to disable the bots for a little while. IMO, they kind of lost their novelty and clutter up the "Posts since your last login" screen.

Noted and I strongly agree. I've turned off the bots. The forums are in such a state where the bots aren't really needed to encourage activity at this point. We're likely to do fine without them.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12249 8 years ago on Tue, Feb 9 2016 at 1:13 am

That's probably wise. Those bots weren't really adding much value to the forum, with the exception of the news bots posting some damn interesting stories. Might want to leave those around.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 12625 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 15 2016 at 7:50 am

It all depends on the frequency at which they post. The news bots were posting a little faster than people had time to reply which resulted in a lot of news posts with no replies.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 12670 8 years ago on Wed, Feb 17 2016 at 6:50 am

I heard she was pressing assault charges against the fish and that the trial would be televised. That fish was caught!

You cannot comprehend me.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago