Thread  RSS 2214 Shadow Epiphanies

# 13010 8 years ago on Thu, Mar 10 2016 at 12:34 am

Ick. No point in trying to be creative if your mind isn't in it.

Interesting.

# 13017 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2016 at 12:05 am

Just take another hiatus and try to find some inspiration.

I've run into creative blocks before and it helps sometimes to just completely get away from the stuff you're doing if at all possible, just for a little while.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13026 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2016 at 12:10 am

Thanks. I'm trying to relax.

The problem is that I have some severe generalized anxiety issues and they make it nearly impossible to get anything done. I'm not the type to publicly whine about my problems but it's enough to say that there are a few things going on right now that are making me constantly jittery and anxious with no relief.

I really can't draw like this because my hands are actually way too shaky, let alone the lack of motivation and concentration. Heh, I'm going to have to figure out how to just chill.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Saturday, March 12th, 2016 at 12:12 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13027 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2016 at 2:11 am

Could be many times and you'll be few. They usually stop. I'm not the type to publicly whine about your problems but it's enough to say that there are a few things going on right now that are making me constantly jittery and anxious with no relief. I'm here because of Obfuscated Trace Echo.

"drugs, you're a. How nice yay Crazy when you think about it. Everything is nice. Amount makes sense to me. Find many times and you'll be sure.

Happen all the time, even on Sundays. Woot! bounce l be possible? B. How often can you hear before you are noteworthy? Mind is fairly good. . Nitrocosm, I am 8 hours time-wise from you.

The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.

-- Robert M. Pirsig

# 13029 8 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2016 at 4:24 am

Don't psychoanalyze me, RuxaPudgit! I created you! raspberry

Things will get better. I just have to work on getting into a better situation.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:14

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago