Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13033 8 years ago on Sun, Mar 13 2016 at 1:52 am

The first OOC thread was getting really long so it seemed prudent to create a new one now that we're two chapters in.

The group split up so this will give players a chance to go off and have their characters take care of any unfinished business and also allow inactive characters to bow out if the players choose.

Jess wants to check on a few things but she's getting impatient so she's not likely to wait around for too long before asking Duncan and Atlas to join back up with her. I'm not 100% sure if Renk is working for her right now but figured Renk would tag along (SirAuron, let us know what you plan for Renk to do).

For what it's worth, I guess I've been made the unofficial DM here, which probably just means I'll need to throw in some NPCs here and there and try to steer things a little bit. *shrugs*

I'm not going to start Chapter 3 off right away - I wanted to let others chime in first before we start it off again.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13034 8 years ago on Sun, Mar 13 2016 at 8:05 am

That A.I. scientist we met inside the network dive didn't give us her name, Helena, if you're DMing you might want to also play that character a little so we can have some back and forth with her about the mission specs.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13041 8 years ago on Mon, Mar 14 2016 at 5:55 am

I was kind of under the impression that we weren't going to have a DM per se but if you want to do some NPCs and whatnot, that's totally fine by me.

Any player is free to introduce NPCs, of course.

Helena, whenever you want to start us off... that will be ok. I could start us off too unless you wanted to introduce a specific scenario (although with the gang split up I'd imagine we're going to start with a series of solo posts)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13042 8 years ago on Mon, Mar 14 2016 at 8:02 am

I don't know if I made it clear in the RP or not but Shell did agree to work for Jess, so she is under her employ since she doesn't know what's become of EMA corp.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13050 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 15 2016 at 1:16 am

Renk's in an odd spot. He's still working for the military special forces but since he's completely lost contact, he's without any sense of direction so he's just helping out Atlas in the mean time.

Renk was never actually hired, was he? I supposed he's likely to wander off for a while to try to get some answers about what's going on with his superiors dropping out of contact for so long. Even though it would be more convenient for him to want to stay with the group for the mission (and he likely will) - it doesn't make sense as far as what his motivations are right now.

Having said that, he might be a little late regrouping.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago