Locked Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony [OOC] - Episode III

# 13303 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2016 at 12:02 pm
Post Image

( Image: JAX 0208 )

Cool. We just need someone to play Kel, if anyone is interested.

I should add that we're not going to start this new arc terribly soon as I want to leave plenty of time to plan things out beforehand. I'm also going to be busy with some other stuff in the mean time.

If anyone has any more plot ideas or world building information, feel free to post it here. If it's based on specific times and dates, the timeline thread is probably the better place for that (it's primarily a reference tool for continuity purposes).

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Thursday, April 14th, 2016 at 1:46 pm)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13304 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2016 at 3:26 pm

If no one specifically wants to play Kel, I could play her in addition to Shell. They're both similar in personalities and ability.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13308 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2016 at 8:40 pm

I honestly have no clue if my old plans/ideas are killed off by some of the setting events, or not. I know the intent is somehow for me to do some stuff, but some assumptions they were based upon are (possibly) no longer valid.

So, that's a thing. Non-combatant types would also make any "yeah, it is a potentially dangerous mission" more interesting. Or mean a bigger focus on the actually combative ones doing the actual fighting.

Got to think about things.

# 13309 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 3:54 am

I just wanted to do some world-building and set the stage for the next chapter.

I made sure to avoid having any of the events focus on Elise, specifically. It would be quite odd if what I set up would cripple whatever you wanted to do.

Please indicate the specific plot elements that conflict with your plans. Give a general description of your plans so that we do not write anything that causes a problem with them.

This is the problem with not having an official or active GM. I take some liberties to try to progress the story a bit between episodes and, now, it's a problem. This is getting extremely frustrating. If you want to GM and steer the story, please do. Otherwise, someone else is going to do it (Helena did it last time and I'm attempting to do it this time around).

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Friday, April 15th, 2016 at 11:19 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13310 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2016 at 6:28 am

You guys need to quit fighting over the plot, setting, and pacing.

I think there should be a rule that whatever plot already exists in the story or whatever is introduced first should stick unless it conflicts with anything already posted. If there are "undisclosed" elements that are trampled upon by something that's posted, then whatever has already been posted should stand. It's ok if we don't have a GM but we shouldn't have multiple people trying to GM and then they expect everyone to just read their minds.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you have something in mind, post it. Otherwise, someone else is going to write things in the story that might conflict with your ideas.

If you guys are just going to fight over the RP, then I don't really want to be part of it.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:14

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago