Thread  RSS Skyrim

# 13485 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 6:30 am

Hai guise!

I'm an irl friend of Nitrocosm's. Skyrim is probably my favorite game of all time. I still haven't beaten the main quest even though I have 100+ hours in the game. What's everyone else's opinion?

# 13486 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 1:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!

As for Skyrim, I used to play MMORPGs but then I took an arrow to the knee.

In all seriousness, the last game of that type that I played was Priston Tale back when it was in beta in 2003.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13487 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 3:00 pm

Nice to have you on board.

I've played Skyrim but haven't gotten all that far. It's definitely a game that requires some patience and lots of time investment.

Also, Nitrocosm, really? Arrow to the knee jokes?

Interesting.

# 13488 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 3:18 pm

Nice to meet you, CmdrSmooth. I'm an old IRL friend of Nitrocosm going way back to around 2005 or so. I used to live in Cincinnati but moved back in 2010.

About Skyrim, I've never played it. I played a little bit of WOW years ago but that was all the MMO I could take.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13492 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 4:04 pm

Skyrim's not an MMO, though. I did eventually beat it, after plenty of wandering around largely ignoring the main quest line. There's a lot to go and explore, that much is for certain.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago