Thread  RSS Skyrim

# 13485 2 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 6:30 am

Hai guise!

I'm an irl friend of Nitrocosm's. Skyrim is probably my favorite game of all time. I still haven't beaten the main quest even though I have 100+ hours in the game. What's everyone else's opinion?

# 13486 2 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 1:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!

As for Skyrim, I used to play MMORPGs but then I took an arrow to the knee.

In all seriousness, the last game of that type that I played was Priston Tale back when it was in beta in 2003.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13487 2 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 3:00 pm

Nice to have you on board.

I've played Skyrim but haven't gotten all that far. It's definitely a game that requires some patience and lots of time investment.

Also, Nitrocosm, really? Arrow to the knee jokes?

# 13488 2 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 3:18 pm

Nice to meet you, CmdrSmooth. I'm an old IRL friend of Nitrocosm going way back to around 2005 or so. I used to live in Cincinnati but moved back in 2010.

About Skyrim, I've never played it. I played a little bit of WOW years ago but that was all the MMO I could take.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13492 2 years ago on Thu, Apr 28 2016 at 4:04 pm

Skyrim's not an MMO, though. I did eventually beat it, after plenty of wandering around largely ignoring the main quest line. There's a lot to go and explore, that much is for certain.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online

Most Recently Online
Lexica2 weeks ago
Nitrocosm2 weeks ago
Miroku2 weeks ago
Wolfwood294 weeks ago
Doitsujin1 month ago