Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Episode III [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13676 8 years ago on Fri, May 13 2016 at 7:26 pm

On Friday, May 13th, 2016 at 11:52 am, KarmaJolt said:

Miroku "this weekend" isn't really after much of a "longer break". raspberry

Yeah... last several times we were going to take a "break" between chapters, it was no longer than a couple of days.

You can count me in for another chapter later on but with the frenzied pace we've been doing, I really am going to need a breather before jumping in again.

This weekend might be a little soon for me to start.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13681 8 years ago on Sat, May 14 2016 at 8:57 am

It would be nice if we had at least another week before starting anything up again. I have a lot of things going on right now and can't put much time into planning or writing at the moment.

Next weekend I should have some more free time.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13682 8 years ago on Sat, May 14 2016 at 11:48 am

Hmm. I could join in again. Might make a new character, depending on the setting.

If it's okay, I might want to jump in until after something's going so I can get a better picture of things.

# 13687 8 years ago on Sat, May 14 2016 at 8:37 pm

That does bring into question what we want to do with the setting. Should we do another time jump like we did after chapter 4?

One idea is that we jump forward a lot and make new characters, referring to things from previous chapters as historical events.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13691 8 years ago on Sun, May 15 2016 at 9:27 am

A big time jump ahead like that would sort of write our existing characters out of the story unless we do flashbacks. Personally, I don't really want to do that.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:5

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago