Thread  RSS Telemarketer Joyride

# 13645 8 years ago on Mon, May 9 2016 at 9:02 am

That's a hoot but I'm not sure whose time was wasted more - his, yours, or ours. raspberry

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13666 8 years ago on Thu, May 12 2016 at 6:59 am

That was really funny!

I can't believe that guy fell for the act for as long as he did. It must have been so noisy in there that he could barely hear you. If it had been clearer, surely he would have been able to tell you were putting on a voice. Hehehe.

The next time I get a call like that I'll have to pretend to be a crazy old cat lady or something like that.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13671 8 years ago on Fri, May 13 2016 at 6:54 am

If you can keep the telemarketer on hold for that long, I'd like to hear it too.

It still amazes me that anyone would want to make a sale so badly that they would wait that long instead of giving up and trying to get another sucker.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13679 8 years ago on Fri, May 13 2016 at 7:42 pm

On Thursday, May 12th, 2016 at 11:59 am, Miroku said:

The next time I get a call like that I'll have to pretend to be a crazy old cat lady or something like that.

Please record it if you do that! I'd love to hear that, even more so if you can keep stringing them along with the act.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13689 8 years ago on Sat, May 14 2016 at 8:41 pm

I seem to vaguely remember that telemarketer call. Did you post that in the old forums nitro?

Miroku, you really should record yourself pretending to be a crazy old cat lady talking to the telemarketer and see if they play along. That would be a lot of fun.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:6

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago