Thread  RSS Anime recommendation list

# 14094 7 years ago on Sun, Apr 16 2017 at 1:13 pm

I think my top three are Yu Yu Hakusho, Weiss Kreuz/Knight Hunters and Claymore. I do love tons others though but those are my top favorites and the ones I rewatch often

# 14095 7 years ago on Tue, Apr 18 2017 at 2:46 am

Mine are Trigun (obviously), Gurren Lagaan, Slayers, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Fist of the North Star.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14203 7 years ago on Fri, Jun 16 2017 at 5:06 am

Boku no Hero Academia season 2 is in progress right now but, honestly, it seems to be stuck in this school competition story arc. I'm not sure I can recommend the second season, to be honest.

The second season of Attack on Titan is airing, too. It's kind of interesting but a bit slowly paced considering the length of the season.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14222 7 years ago on Wed, Jun 28 2017 at 7:23 pm

Attack on Titan has been lackluster this season, just IMHO. The first season seemed decent so it's a little bit of a letdown, I suppose.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14229 7 years ago on Fri, Jun 30 2017 at 10:42 am

On Thursday, June 29th, 2017 at 12:23 am, Wolfwood29 said:

Attack on Titan has been lackluster this season, just IMHO. The first season seemed decent so it's a little bit of a letdown, I suppose.

Yessir, it was a little light on world building and story progression. We learned a little bit more about the Titans but it wasn't anything that the audience couldn't guess in the first season.

The last episode had a really cool twist right at the end, though.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago