Thread  RSS Snowden files set for wider release

# 13702 8 years ago on Mon, May 16 2016 at 7:15 pm

Hello, forums people. Here's your dose of current events for the day:

The full cache of secret documents from former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden is being opened to journalists and organizations willing to work with the news organization holding the archive.

The original story: user link on phys.org

Interesting.

all for Life on just a four-years studying the says in our regio

# 13704 8 years ago on Mon, May 16 2016 at 8:20 pm

Eddie, my doppelganger!

Good on ya, bro. Keep exposing them and fighting the good fight. yes

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13798 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 11:32 am

Sorry for the double post but we haven't heard much from Snowden in a while, have we?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13801 8 years ago on Wed, Oct 12 2016 at 6:10 pm

These days, he's been kind of low profile. It's Wikileaks that's making all of the headlines lately although it's my understanding that Snowden and Assange don't particularly see eye to eye.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13806 8 years ago on Fri, Oct 14 2016 at 12:48 pm

On Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 at 11:10 pm, Jovian said:

These days, he's been kind of low profile. It's Wikileaks that's making all of the headlines lately although it's my understanding that Snowden and Assange don't particularly see eye to eye.

Indeed. Wikileaks has taken center stage this month. This election season has involved more mud-slinging that I can recall for any other election in recent history.

I don't really do politics; it should suffice to say that I'm just interested in seeing how all of this eventually plays out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:6

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago