Thread  RSS Snowden files set for wider release

# 13809 8 years ago on Fri, Oct 14 2016 at 4:11 pm

On Friday, October 14th, 2016 at 5:48 pm, Nitrocosm said:

I don't really do politics; it should suffice to say that I'm just interested in seeing how all of this eventually plays out.

That's a nice, safe position to take. wink I was pretty sure politics and religion were two topics generally frowned upon around here as they tend to be awful hornet nests raspberry

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13816 8 years ago on Sat, Oct 15 2016 at 9:38 pm

Yes; as with most non-political, general forums, politics are somewhat best avoided although I don't want to outright ban political discussion as that would be draconian.

I just personally won't express any political views. Things are too polarized these days. Outside of that statement, I don't really have any opinions of which to speak.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Saturday, October 15th, 2016 at 9:39 pm)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13821 8 years ago on Thu, Oct 20 2016 at 1:22 am

After tonight's display of zero civility I would agree that such topics aren't even worth it anymore. This is about the only place online I can go to get away from people fighting over politics.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13860 7 years ago on Thu, Nov 3 2016 at 2:04 pm

On Thursday, October 20th, 2016 at 6:22 am, Jovian said:

After tonight's display of zero civility I would agree that such topics aren't even worth it anymore. This is about the only place online I can go to get away from people fighting over politics.

Oof, let's just say I'm going to be glad when this is all over.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13869 7 years ago on Thu, Nov 10 2016 at 11:02 pm

On Thursday, November 3rd, 2016 at 7:04 pm, KarmaJolt said:

Oof, let's just say I'm going to be glad when this is all over.

Well, it's all over. For better or worse, it's all over.

I'm just glad I live in Canada. yes

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:8

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago