Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Extra Run 1

# 13711 8 years ago on Thu, May 19 2016 at 7:09 pm

"So, when do we leave," asked Shell.

"As soon as possible," replied Elise. "Any equipment or tools we need have already been procured. Atlas, if you have any special requests for guns, tell me."

"As far as tools, I have my own," said Shell.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13712 8 years ago on Thu, May 19 2016 at 7:35 pm

"The semi-autos we had back during the asteroid run will work best for me," replied Atlas. "I could also do well with some strong tranquilzer rounds and plenty of smoke grenades, provided we can't keep things perfectly stealth."

"Things could potentially get ugly," replied Elise, "but stealth isn't outside the realm of possibility."

"From the map you sent me," said Atlas, "we have a lot of opportunities to silently take out the guards. Still, for Vector, I know we're going to want both lethal and non-lethal rounds just to be sure we survive."

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13713 8 years ago on Thu, May 19 2016 at 9:54 pm

"Let's get equipped and head out," said Jax. "I prefer to get into action as quickly as possible. Also, from a strategy standpoint, I might be the best candidate to go into dangerous areas since I have the least at risk, physically."

Elise nodded. "That's fine but I don't think we'll have to resort to using your android body as cannon fodder," she replied.

Everyone finished their drinks and got up from the table.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13714 8 years ago on Thu, May 19 2016 at 10:19 pm

Elise walked over to the bar and paid the tab. She briefly spoke with Callahan and motioned to Shell, Jax, and Atlas to follow her.

The group exited the bar and walked over to a parking lot. Elise led them over to an expensive looking flying car. It was black and had bulletproof glass windows.

"We'll take this to a nearby abandoned warehouse near the facility," said Elise. "It's a quick trek on foot from there, where we can approach the place quietly."

Everyone got into the car and Elise flew it in the direction of the Vector facility.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13715 8 years ago on Fri, May 20 2016 at 10:07 am

As the car approached the old warehouse, Atlas took a careful look around with his binoculars, making sure he was fully aware of their surroundings.

"I hope they don't scan this area with any of their sensors," said Atlas. "It wouldn't be good if they became aware of our presence from the start."

Elise shook her head as she landed the car on the roof of the old warehouse. "They wouldn't bother scanning this far out," she replied. "They would have way too many false positives if they did."

"Oh, right," replied Atlas. "I would suspect large birds and other wild animals might do that at this distance."

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago