Thread  RSS What is the word, my dudes

# 15780 5 years ago on Sat, Jul 6 2019 at 5:57 am

I see now. I'll put together a more detailed response in PM when I have some more time to look into it further. Pretty interesting!

BTW, PM's are encrypted here so only the sender and recipient can see them (Nitro showed me the source code to the forums a few years ago so that's the case unless things have changed). wink

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15782 5 years ago on Sat, Jul 6 2019 at 11:54 am

Since it appears that the rabbit hole has been back-filled, there is no sensible course of action for further meddling. I will refrain from pursuing this further. It's somewhat validating - even cathartic - to see that so many others have caught on to this subtle exchange.

It looks like the incident in reference to which they liberally applied innuendo was some kind of vulgar occult activity.

# 15783 5 years ago on Sat, Jul 6 2019 at 2:44 pm

On Saturday, July 6th, 2019 at 4:54 pm, Lexica said:

It's somewhat validating - even cathartic - to see that so many others have caught on to this subtle exchange.

Glad to hear that, although I was a bit slow on the uptake. I now understand that this has to do with the Elisa Lam story.

It looks like the incident in reference to which they liberally applied innuendo was some kind of vulgar occult activity.

That seems to be the general consensus on Crisis Forums. It's hard to know for sure.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15795 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 3:34 pm

this has to do with the Elisa Lam story

First I've heard of it. From what little I saw about it, it's a very morbid story and it honestly kind of gives me the creeps. I knew there was some covert discussion going on about an "Elisa" but didn't know any more than that until now.

So what the hell does this Elisa Lam thing have to do with this forum?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15796 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 6:12 pm

One hypothesis could be that certain very enigmatic properties of this site (related to events in the past) have garnered the unwanted and unanticipated attention of certain yet-unknown parties.

3627, Mario? Instead of leaping through that pipe, maybe just try replacing it.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago