Thread  RSS Which web comic should I update regularly?

# 14252 7 years ago on Tue, Jul 18 2017 at 3:49 am

Although this question should have been asked in here years ago, what web comic on this site should receive priority regarding regular updates?

I've been rather busy but lately I've been drawing again (a practice sketch for at least 30 minutes every day) and want to finally get back to working on web comics. Of course, working on multiple web comics means budgeting time between them which results in compromises of either quality, frequency of updates, or risk of burnout.

For those of you who read the web comics on this site: which web comic should take priority? Right now, Obfuscated Trace Echo and 2214 Shadow Epiphanies are the two main comics. Proper Barn will get updated if I think of something funny. Omnitemporalis, as mentioned last year, was discontinued.

Shall Obfuscated Trace Echo take priority or would you rather see 2214's story continue? As a third option, would you rather have me update Proper Barn with silly stuff more often?

Please share your thoughts.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14253 7 years ago on Tue, Jul 18 2017 at 6:06 am

Hmmmm. That's a tough call.

I would vote for continuing 2214 *if* you plan to resolve what happened on Kaperth with Virulyde, Saja, and Malachi. If you're more or less making a new story going forward, I'd honestly be more excited to see O.T.E. and where it goes.

Your call ultimately but since you asked for opinions, that's what I'd like.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 14257 7 years ago on Wed, Jul 19 2017 at 5:05 am

Miroku, I don't want to spoil anything but those characters would potentially reappear in the story.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14259 7 years ago on Fri, Jul 21 2017 at 9:16 am

Without knowing what you have planned for the comics, I couldn't pick one.

# 14260 7 years ago on Fri, Jul 21 2017 at 10:33 am

On Wednesday, July 19th, 2017 at 10:05 am, Nitrocosm said:

Miroku, I don't want to spoil anything but those characters would potentially reappear in the story.

Knowing that, I would definitely vote for 2214. That's assuming you can only do one at a time.

How about this: What if you alternate between comics one chapter at a time? In other words, you finish a chapter of 2214, then update OTE for one chapter?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago