Thread  RSS Princess Jellyfish

# 15356 13 years ago on Thu, Dec 9 2010 at 3:08 pm

I have been watching "Pricess Jellyfish" on Hulu lately.

The series is interesting. It revolves around a group of college-age women who all live in an apartment building. None of them are attending school and they are all employed. They are what's sometimes referred to as "NEET", which stands for Not in Employment, Education, or Training. The main artist wants to become a character. I mean the main character wants to become an artist. Beh.

It's one of those slice-of-life anime with a lot of awkward moments.

Also because of the way the main character looks in the artwork on the Hulu page, for the show, I call it "Princess Spamcan".

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15357 13 years ago on Fri, Dec 10 2010 at 4:05 pm

Princess SPAMCAN? How do you get that from... oh nevermind.

I am also watching the series. It's really good! yay

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15358 13 years ago on Sat, Dec 11 2010 at 5:01 pm

From what I've heard, the show is a little *too* realistic and cuts deep for the people the stereotype is based on (NEETs).

Hit's a little too close to home, or so I've heard of it.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15359 13 years ago on Sun, Dec 12 2010 at 5:58 pm

That's the one where the characters are all terrified of social interaction and it's an dormitory full of awkward shut-ins?

Sounds like the typical anime viewer raspberry I joke but it's kind of true and I'm one of them. I guess the characters would be too relateable.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 15360 13 years ago on Mon, Dec 13 2010 at 6:55 pm

Karma, you're not far off the mark but it's all about the main character breaking out of her social awkwardness.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:4

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago