Thread  RSS New forum features rollout

# 15506 7 years ago on Fri, Aug 25 2017 at 9:35 am

I started an oekaki / scribble chat thread. The drawing tool is a little buggy but still useable. I had to save and then edit the drawing after a while because the pencil / brush kept going even after I let up on the tablet pen (maybe my tablet's fault, not sure) but it was okay after I came back to the drawing.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 15507 7 years ago on Fri, Aug 25 2017 at 7:21 pm

On Friday, August 25th, 2017 at 2:35 pm, Helena said:

I started an oekaki / scribble chat thread. The drawing tool is a little buggy but still useable. I had to save and then edit the drawing after a while because the pencil / brush kept going even after I let up on the tablet pen (maybe my tablet's fault, not sure) but it was okay after I came back to the drawing.

Tried it out here, too. Everything worked fine but I didn't save it because I can't draw for s***. Well, that's just how it is. raspberry

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15511 7 years ago on Sat, Aug 26 2017 at 5:40 pm

That drawing feature is fun, for sure. It's no GIMP or Photoshop but it's about like MS Paint. Not bad for a quick doodle.

Interesting.

# 15516 7 years ago on Thu, Aug 31 2017 at 12:42 am

On Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 7:35 pm, Nitrocosm said:

I noticed that, too. I'm trying to come up with ideas for how to improve the interface a bit. Another feature I'd like to add is the ability to reply to a specific post in a thread, which would be the basic reply function but automatically quoting the specific post.

To tell the truth I can't think of anything for that either. Maybe making it a different color but meh, I think it's more a matter of getting used to the button being there and not clicking just from muscle memory / habit.

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

# 15521 7 years ago on Thu, Aug 31 2017 at 10:43 pm

Yeah I noticed that there's an 'edit' and then a 'draw' button for my posts - one just edits the text and the other brings up a drawing tool above the text editor.

Maybe just have a 'draw' button next to the 'reply' button... or that's not better than what's there now. I don't know.

Interesting.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago