Thread  RSS New forum features rollout

# 15498 7 years ago on Wed, Aug 23 2017 at 12:08 pm

That's cool. Although it's easy to accidentally hit "Post Drawing" instead of "Post Reply". I don't want to accidentally post a blank drawing when I'm just trying to reply to a post.

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

# 15500 7 years ago on Wed, Aug 23 2017 at 2:35 pm

On Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 5:08 pm, Quaz said:

That's cool. Although it's easy to accidentally hit "Post Drawing" instead of "Post Reply". I don't want to accidentally post a blank drawing when I'm just trying to reply to a post.

I noticed that, too. I'm trying to come up with ideas for how to improve the interface a bit. Another feature I'd like to add is the ability to reply to a specific post in a thread, which would be the basic reply function but automatically quoting the specific post.

Also, Wolfwood, that basketball looks like a real goober. You... tend to draw basketballs.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15501 7 years ago on Wed, Aug 23 2017 at 3:34 pm

It's not too hard to hit the right button but the reply-to-post button would be very handy.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 15503 7 years ago on Wed, Aug 23 2017 at 4:59 pm

On Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 8:34 pm, KarmaJolt said:

It's not too hard to hit the right button but the reply-to-post button would be very handy.

I've added the reply buttons for posts, which auto-quote.

As for the "post a drawing" button in threads, I'm stumped as to how to better differentiate it from the "post a reply" button. Hmmm.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15504 7 years ago on Thu, Aug 24 2017 at 6:24 am

On Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 at 9:59 pm, Nitrocosm said:

As for the "post a drawing" button in threads, I'm stumped as to how to better differentiate it from the "post a reply" button. Hmmm.

Great idea. It's quicker and easier than having to hunt down what you want to quote in the scrolling box (though I'd still use that too - don't get rid of it raspberry ).

Also, Wolfwood, that basketball looks like a real goober. You... tend to draw basketballs.

Ehhh... well, what can I say. I couldn't think of anything else for a quick test doodle. I don't draw a lot but maybe I'll come up with something a little more creative. yay

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago