Thread  RSS New forum features rollout

# 15522 7 years ago on Sun, Sep 3 2017 at 9:13 pm

On Friday, September 1st, 2017 at 3:43 am, EyeConduit said:

Maybe just have a 'draw' button next to the 'reply' button... or that's not better than what's there now. I don't know.

I think that's confusing overall. It's not clear what "draw" means in that context.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15524 7 years ago on Tue, Sep 5 2017 at 3:28 pm

I got a little confused earlier about the "post reply" button. I meant to say it was nice to have a reply button above each post so that it's automatically quoted.

As for telling the drawing / reply buttons apart, AFAIK the "post a drawing" is just the same as posting a reply but with the oekaki added.

So my suggestion would be a way to enable / disable the oekaki within the normal reply screen instead of a separate button.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15525 7 years ago on Wed, Sep 6 2017 at 2:40 pm

Chances are that I'm going to leave things as-is for now although I will think about how to better optimize the whole reply interface.

I'm busy with freelance work again but I've made a little progress on putting artwork together for OTE - not just for the next page but for the comic long term.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15535 7 years ago on Fri, Sep 15 2017 at 8:27 am

On Wednesday, September 6th, 2017 at 7:40 pm, Nitrocosm said:

Chances are that I'm going to leave things as-is for now although I will think about how to better optimize the whole reply interface.

IMO I think enough's been changed for the time being. Too many changes might confuse people.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15540 7 years ago on Fri, Sep 22 2017 at 10:12 am

On Friday, September 15th, 2017 at 1:27 pm, Miroku said:

IMO I think enough's been changed for the time being. Too many changes might confuse people.

Yeah. For now I'm done upgrading the site. If there are any bugs, I'll fix those but otherwise not much will change for quite a while.

On a side note, I upgraded my Internet connection to a 100Mbps connection (80Mbps in tests, but still much better than the 5Mbps I had with DSL).

(This post was edited 7 years ago on Friday, September 22nd, 2017 at 10:13 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku4 months ago