Thread  RSS Tales of Berseria

# 15608 6 years ago on Thu, Jan 11 2018 at 11:31 am

(Hope I spelled that right)

Tales of Berseria is a game that came out last year and it's the latest in the "Tales" series of games. I can't say too much about the game's storyline but the characters are among the best I've ever seen in any JRPG. The sheer amount of voiced lines in the game is staggering and they are all rather well done.

Right now I'm in the process of watching Tales of Zestiria the X (an anime adaptation of the game "Tales of Zestiria") and will probably post about that in another thread.

Velvet is best waifu - not up for debate. raspberry

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15613 6 years ago on Sat, Jan 20 2018 at 4:50 pm

The Tales series has some good games in it. I've played Tales of Phantasia, Destiny, and the Abyss. All great games.

Looking at some previews for Bersaria, I might have to point out that your waifu is trash. Clearly Eleanor is best girl. raspberry

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15614 6 years ago on Sat, Jan 27 2018 at 3:58 pm

On Saturday, January 20th, 2018 at 9:50 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

The Tales series has some good games in it. I've played Tales of Phantasia, Destiny, and the Abyss. All great games.

Looking at some previews for Bersaria, I might have to point out that your waifu is trash. Clearly Eleanor is best girl. raspberry

Welp, I'll wager that Magilou takes that position now. All kidding aside, however, I'm rather impressed with the amount of detail and dialogue in the Tales series.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15620 6 years ago on Wed, Feb 21 2018 at 6:09 pm

On Saturday, January 27th, 2018 at 8:58 pm, Nitrocosm said:

Welp, I'll wager that Magilou takes that position now.

You are a weirdo.

I did pick up the game and have been slowly making progress as time allows.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15622 6 years ago on Thu, Feb 22 2018 at 3:04 pm

Tales of Zestiria the X isn't quite as interesting as I had hoped it would be. The first season was rather... lackluster in terms of the story. The art style and animation are fantastic, however.

I plan to start watching the second season and will report back on that.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago