Thread  RSS Discord Server

# 15704 5 years ago on Sat, Nov 10 2018 at 9:09 am

On Monday, November 5th, 2018 at 3:31 pm, Lexica said:

It's probably better to use something more private and something that remains under your own control. From what I understand, Discord is carefully monitored by its staff and tends to crack down on various things from time to time - even things that seem innocuous.

That's true but I don't think the Nitrocosm server has or will have anything the Discord staff will find objectionable.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15708 5 years ago on Sat, Nov 17 2018 at 12:28 am

Pardon the double post but I wanted to make it known that this Discord server is considered "dead" and I'll likely scrap it if it remains inactive for a prolonged duration.

EDIT: The Nitrocosm Discord server is now gone due to lack of use.

Locking thread as it is now irrelevant.

ANOTHER EDIT: Here's a new join link should anyone wish to join in the future: user link on discord.gg

(This post was edited 5 years ago on Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 at 7:43 pm)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15746 5 years ago on Fri, May 31 2019 at 8:30 pm

For reasons far beyond my comprehension, I've been banned from the Discord service.

*shrugs*

...your guess is as good as mine.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15747 5 years ago on Fri, May 31 2019 at 11:05 pm

I can't fathom why they would do that. You weren't breaking their rules, right? The staff does have a pattern of strange, power-indulgent behavior. They also seem to have this childish, whimsical language they use, too.

If they are just going to start banning people at random, maybe their platform isn't worth using.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15749 5 years ago on Tue, Jun 4 2019 at 12:39 am

I hate to say "I told you so"... but... yeah. That's just how Discord is.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago