Thread  RSS Discord Server

# 15790 5 years ago on Sat, Jul 6 2019 at 11:03 pm

On Friday, July 5th, 2019 at 11:45 pm, Nitrocosm said:

The Nitrocosm Discord server is now gone along with my account there.

That makes three of us now. Huh.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15791 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 1:46 pm

I have no clue what's going on with Discord. They seem to remove accounts for completely arbitrary reasons. There was literally nothing I could have possibly done that was against their rules.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15845 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 14 2019 at 8:15 pm

Wolfwood, if you feel up to it, try registering under a different e-mail address and perhaps try a different nickname. I had to go through some "verification" before, too. If you confirm both your e-mail address and a phone number, I think they'll leave you alone and let you use the platform. Maybe they had some spam issues; I don't know.

If anyone is still interested, however, I have decided to give this Discord thing another shot:

user link on discord.gg

My user tag on there is Nitrocosm#9670.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15850 5 years ago on Tue, Jul 16 2019 at 4:20 pm

Discord's not too much my cup of tea so I'm likely to skip it. As it stands, I rarely even use Skype anymore.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 15851 5 years ago on Tue, Jul 16 2019 at 9:07 pm

On Monday, July 15th, 2019 at 1:15 am, Nitrocosm said:

Wolfwood, if you feel up to it, try registering under a different e-mail address and perhaps try a different nickname.

Eh... If I have to circumvent their ban... TBH I think I'm going to stay off Discord.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago