Thread  RSS CalArts Bean Mouth Thread

# 15685 6 years ago on Fri, Sep 14 2018 at 2:20 am

On Saturday, September 1st, 2018 at 4:29 pm, Miroku said:

What's wrong with Steven Universe? It's a good show!

Look, I just meant that's the art style. I'm not trying to start another flame war here, I swear.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15706 5 years ago on Sat, Nov 10 2018 at 9:11 am

Eh, I thought it would be funny but the forums have declined in activity so... here, have a waffle. waffle

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15714 5 years ago on Fri, Dec 7 2018 at 8:10 am

On Thursday, September 13th, 2018 at 2:06 am, Nitrocosm said:

I've watched a bit of Steven Universe. It's actually a rather decent show. Sometimes the political messages are a bit heavy-handed

...If you're a bigot. Otherwise the show simply promotes tolerance and open-mindedness.

And I'm all for seeing some of that CalArts bean mouth art! yay

EDIT: Maybe I can understand where you're coming from a little bit about the show's politics. I just want everybody to get along and live in harmony. smiley

(This post was edited 5 years ago on Sunday, July 7th, 2019 at 9:52 pm)

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15734 5 years ago on Sun, Dec 23 2018 at 9:29 pm

On Friday, December 7th, 2018 at 1:10 pm, Miroku said:

...If you're a bigot. Otherwise the show simply promotes tolerance and open-mindedness.

Be nice, ok? I'm sure there are other reasons people have issues with the show's messages besides being intolerant of this and that.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15802 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 9:50 pm

On Monday, December 24th, 2018 at 2:29 am, Wolfwood29 said:

Be nice, ok? I'm sure there are other reasons people have issues with the show's messages besides being intolerant of this and that.

Sure, I'll be good. I was maybe a little too defensive of the show at the time I said that. Some things have happened recently that make me take a look at stuff like that from a little different angle. silent

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:8

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 week ago
Lexica2 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago