Locked Thread  RSS High Guardian Spice

# 15671 6 years ago on Sat, Sep 1 2018 at 1:13 pm

Ugh that video. Now I understand why people don't like it. Pretty much everyone in that video ticks all the boxes of "yes I'm an SJW" (sorry, Nitro, had to use that term).

And Miroku, I ask you: Where IS my privilege? No one gives me special treatment for being a man. I don't get a "male privilege" check in the mail nor do I get preferential treatment anywhere.

Look, I don't want to oppress you or anyone else. But I'm so sick of being called a s***lord or whatever because I happen to be a man. f*** that already.

And lastly, doing some research, I'll just leave this here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BTEr4myWOn8VJ-XTnO6pwZ7yBsc4dA3uZ3eq8PPyis/edit

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15672 6 years ago on Sat, Sep 1 2018 at 1:57 pm

Miroku, don't call me "privileged". You don't know enough about me to say that and I hope you're not making generalizations based on my race and gender. I don't do that to you so don't do that to me.

I'll re-iterate: The show looks like it might be very good. I just absolutely will NOT stand for any of my money going to Kate Leth or anyone who shares her hateful beliefs. Because Crunchyroll supports people like her, I will not support Crunchyroll.

If things get too far out of hand in this discussion, I'm just going to lock this thread. No personal attacks or name-calling allowed, folks.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15674 6 years ago on Sat, Sep 1 2018 at 2:32 pm

Don't you hate the way politics seem to leach into everything and infect it like a virus, causing people who enjoy things to start fighting with each other? tsk, tsk

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15675 6 years ago on Wed, Sep 5 2018 at 6:29 pm

On Saturday, September 1st, 2018 at 7:32 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

Don't you hate the way politics seem to leach into everything and infect it like a virus, causing people who enjoy things to start fighting with each other? tsk, tsk

I don't have anything more to add to the discussion.

Agree to disagree.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15676 6 years ago on Thu, Sep 6 2018 at 4:57 pm

Finally decided to unlock the thread and let me respond. Good.

I'm just sick of incels and MGTOWS attacking anything and everything made or led by women online. It's everywhere. Anime and manga aren't supposed to be a "boy's club" after all.

So, fine, if you don't like the show or the fact it's made by all women, by all means just don't watch it. But I'm excited to see how it turns out. yay

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:8

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago