Locked Thread  RSS High Guardian Spice

# 15677 6 years ago on Sun, Sep 9 2018 at 3:52 pm

On Thursday, September 6th, 2018 at 9:57 pm, Miroku said:

Finally decided to unlock the thread and let me respond. Good.

I'm just sick of incels and MGTOWS attacking anything and everything made or led by women online. It's everywhere. Anime and manga aren't supposed to be a "boy's club" after all.

So, fine, if you don't like the show or the fact it's made by all women, by all means just don't watch it. But I'm excited to see how it turns out. yay

For various reasons, not everyone is enthusiastic about the show. Personally, I don't care either way as I only watch certain shows that catch my interest and generally ignore everything else.

I do think it's folly to assume someone is this or that (incel, feminist, anti-feminist, whatever) just because the don't like something or have a particular beef with the team that makes it.

Having said that, I've enjoyed lots of movies and shows that features people that I may not necessarily like or agree with all the time. Sometimes you have to separate the art from the artist.

You can also vote with your wallet if something chuffs you. It's all a matter of taste.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15679 6 years ago on Mon, Sep 10 2018 at 11:48 pm

I've just decided to forget about the whole thing because it's not worth all of this.

Crunchy spice latte? What's that? See? I've already forgotten whatever it was we were discussing...

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15687 6 years ago on Sat, Sep 15 2018 at 1:11 am

Didn't mean to come off as preachy there. I just meant it's nothing to get riled up about.

Locking this thread per my better judgement, hope that's cool

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:14

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago