Thread  RSS 2214 (the visual novel) shuttle dock / launched!

# 15692 5 years ago on Wed, Oct 10 2018 at 10:49 pm

Alright, going to post my thoughts on the story up to this point:

Bus and Ravenna did things differently compared to the web comic (I went back and read the first several pages). Looks like it's a tad more realistic this time around, no more racing against a space shuttle on a motorbike (laughing).

The Mall scene with that Krunk Bus guy was a nice touch, kind of unexpected but funny.

Oh yeah, and some of the computer screen Easter eggs were... um, interesting. raspberry

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15693 5 years ago on Thu, Oct 11 2018 at 12:11 am

On Thursday, October 11th, 2018 at 3:49 am, Wolfwood29 said:

Looks like it's a tad more realistic this time around, no more racing against a space shuttle on a motorbike (laughing).

Yeah. That "catch up the shuttle" scene was one of the things I made a note to change for sure. The physics of that were so absurd that it just wouldn't work for this sort of story. Now, if the story were completely nonsensical, yeah. Since this story is at least an attempt at a semi-serious science fiction adventure, that was something that had to be revised.

There will be quite a few other story elements that will change somewhat. Much of the story will, however, carry over from the web comic in some form or another.

It's great that people are taking an interest in this again. bouncy

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15702 5 years ago on Mon, Nov 5 2018 at 12:41 pm

On Thursday, October 11th, 2018 at 5:11 am, Nitrocosm said:

It's great that people are taking an interest in this again. bouncy

Some of us are but how long until the next update?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15703 5 years ago on Mon, Nov 5 2018 at 5:21 pm

I plan to work on it again this week. I intentionally took a break to do some planning among other things.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15724 5 years ago on Sat, Dec 15 2018 at 2:58 pm

Sadly this seems to suffer the same fate as the webcomic. frown

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11