Thread  RSS 2214 (the visual novel) shuttle dock / launched!

# 15903 5 years ago on Thu, Aug 22 2019 at 10:33 pm

On Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 at 11:56 pm, SirAuron said:

I'm okay with the hiatus. Hope to see it get going again. If it takes a while, that's fine. I hang around here mostly for the fellowship.

That's great to hear.

I have a lot of irons in the fire, so to speak, and the 2214 Visual Novel is definitely one of them. I'm in the process of trying to get some more freelancing business but I have to at least get a couple of hours worth of progress back into the 2214 VN soon.

Of course I'll keep everyone posted on this.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15904 5 years ago on Sun, Aug 25 2019 at 10:40 pm

The IT biz is tough competition. Everybody's getting into it so the job market is completely flooded with candidates. Best of luck with your freelance gigs - keep at it.

Good to hear about the 2214 VN, too.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15906 5 years ago on Wed, Aug 28 2019 at 2:09 pm

Great! I was really starting to get into it recently. Seeing the comics updated would be nice too but the VN is probably my favorite of the two.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 15907 5 years ago on Fri, Aug 30 2019 at 7:48 pm

I saw brief mention of a book in the main site's news column and got curious about that. Related to 2214 or...?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15908 5 years ago on Sat, Aug 31 2019 at 11:02 am

I was wondering if there were print versions of any of the comics. If we're talking about a regular book, that could be interesting especially with the subject matter of the comics.

Going to admit here that I don't read books that often anymore but maybe you'll give me an excuse to pick up the habit again?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago