Thread  RSS 2214 (the visual novel) shuttle dock / launched!

# 15917 5 years ago on Mon, Sep 9 2019 at 11:52 pm

On Saturday, August 31st, 2019 at 4:02 pm, SirAuron said:

Going to admit here that I don't read books that often anymore but maybe you'll give me an excuse to pick up the habit again?

Well, admittedly, reading a book is a time commitment so if I end up writing a book, I'll do my best to make it worth your time.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15922 5 years ago on Fri, Sep 13 2019 at 8:10 pm

I like a good book. Usually I read non-fiction but if you've got something, say, Lovecraftian, I'd be up for checking it out.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15932 4 years ago on Tue, Oct 29 2019 at 2:59 pm

Man, this forum is dead again.

As for the book, that's been pushed to the lowest priority. The project to which this thread's title refers has been neglected for far longer than planned due to other endeavors related to finding new business for freelance work.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15933 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 3 2019 at 3:46 pm

I still check by almost every day. I do have a suggestion, the site for the visual novel doesn't seem to have any easy way to link to these forums. Maybe add a button or a link somewhere on there so people know where they can go to engage?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15937 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 3 2019 at 5:32 pm

On Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at 8:46 pm, Miroku said:

I still check by almost every day. I do have a suggestion, the site for the visual novel doesn't seem to have any easy way to link to these forums. Maybe add a button or a link somewhere on there so people know where they can go to engage?

That's a pretty good idea. The VN site does feel a little disconnected from nitrocosm.com. I'll have to think about how to tie it all together so that people can find the forums, web comics, etc.

Excellent suggestion.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago