Thread  RSS Robocalls

# 15921 5 years ago on Fri, Sep 13 2019 at 8:07 pm

On Tuesday, September 10th, 2019 at 4:47 am, Lexica said:

It can be hard to tell, at times, whether the threats or harassment are targeted or simply a random prank.

I'd be almost 100% certain it's some rando with too much time on their hands.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15926 5 years ago on Mon, Sep 23 2019 at 5:28 pm

And on Twitter with cryptic threats like "probably not the best idea" or so I've heard.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 15929 4 years ago on Fri, Oct 18 2019 at 10:35 am

On Monday, September 23rd, 2019 at 10:28 pm, SirAuron said:

And on Twitter with cryptic threats like "probably not the best idea" or so I've heard.

Yeah. I don't know what was up with that. It's what happens when you leave DMs open on Twitter and chime in on controversial topics. People get angry and try to intimidate you.

In other news, I've been getting more robocalls than ever. It's at the point where I have to keep my phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode most of the day so I don't get interrupted by them constantly.

Verizon's doing NOTHING to stop them. I think the government is also quite lackadaisical about the issue and anything they say about stopping robocalls is just to appease people temporarily.

I think cell phone carriers actually profit from this and they lobby the government.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15930 4 years ago on Fri, Oct 18 2019 at 9:13 pm

Being on Twitter is just asking for trouble. I've seen too many examples of people being at each others' throats on there.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15934 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 3 2019 at 3:48 pm

Stupid robocalls got really bad for me suddenly about a couple weeks ago. Random numbers with 416 and 437 area codes calling at all times during the day, SO ANNOYING, wish there was a good way to block them all.

Ugggghh

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago