Thread  RSS Robocalls

# 15935 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 3 2019 at 4:09 pm

On Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at 8:48 pm, Miroku said:

Stupid robocalls got really bad for me suddenly about a couple weeks ago. Random numbers with 416 and 437 area codes calling at all times during the day, SO ANNOYING, wish there was a good way to block them all.

Ugggghh

I've been getting a lot too, recently. It's funny how basically every member on here loathes telemarketers/robocalls. Makes you wonder who will actually listen to, and buy stuff from, them...

Also, I've been watching some videos where people are busted for scam-calling from their own home - it's just weird to think that your neighbor could be doing it. So strange that one can blend in so easily, yet be doing something so blatantly illegal.

Have a happy New Year!

# 15936 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 3 2019 at 5:29 pm

My phone has been getting a ton of them for a while now. I've had to set my phone to forward everything to voicemail and then review all of my messages at the end of the day. Ordinarily, when business is good, that wouldn't be an option since I'd miss important client calls. These stupid robocalls are making it impossible to do otherwise at the moment.

On Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at 9:09 pm, bates said:

It's funny how basically every member on here loathes telemarketers/robocalls. Makes you wonder who will actually listen to, and buy stuff from, them...

I would imagine that the only people who don't hate robocalls are the ones profiting from them or making them. Perhaps there are some folks out there who enjoy them; you never know!

By the way, bates, I like your new signature. yes

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15940 4 years ago on Tue, Nov 5 2019 at 3:43 pm

Robocallphiles?raspberry

And thanks, I was curious if anyone would pick up on the parties messaged in my signature. Or perhaps, THE party.

Have a happy New Year!

# 15941 4 years ago on Tue, Nov 5 2019 at 4:11 pm

On Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 8:43 pm, bates said:

And thanks, I was curious if anyone would pick up on the parties messaged in my signature. Or perhaps, THE party.

On the Internet, no one can know with 100% certainty.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15944 4 years ago on Wed, Nov 6 2019 at 11:07 am

On Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 9:11 pm, Nitrocosm said:

On Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 8:43 pm, bates said:

On the Internet, no one can know with 100% certainty.

Yeah. Despite how strange it feels, logic may point to it all being one and the same.

Not to drag this back into the limelight, but I've gathered this opinion.

Have a happy New Year!

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago