Thread  RSS How's it going, guys?

# 15786 5 years ago on Sat, Jul 6 2019 at 6:31 pm

Nice to meet you, bates. I keep an eye on the feeds so I'll pop in when stuff's going on.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 15792 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 1:53 pm

On Saturday, July 6th, 2019 at 4:40 am, bates said:

This definitely seems like a cool, close-knit community.

We're uncommonly close-knit here. Some people might call it a hugbox or a circlejerk but I think the atmosphere here is that people just want a place where they can talk to old friends and relax a bit. At the same time, it's the kind of place that accepts newcomers with open arms.

I still remember back in the summer of 2003 where this forum was on virulyde.com before moving to the new site. I had found Nitro's webcomic through an ad on Megatokyo's site and clicked my way through to the early forums where a bunch of new people had all joined around the same time.

The unique thing about this place is that it's not really "centered" around Nitro's stuff and we're more or less free to talk about whatever as long as we don't fight. smiley

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15793 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 2:01 pm

Hello! Welcome!

I haven't checked in for a while myself but I agree with Wolfwood. We pretty much get along really well here.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 15801 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 7 2019 at 9:48 pm

Ooh, someone new! Welcome aboard! bouncy

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15813 5 years ago on Tue, Jul 9 2019 at 11:38 am

Thank you all!bouncy Very glad to be here.

Have a happy New Year!

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago