Thread  RSS How's it going, guys?

# 15837 5 years ago on Fri, Jul 12 2019 at 10:35 pm

On Saturday, July 13th, 2019 at 12:23 am, Miroku said:

It's always a fun surprise when things pick up here suddently. Even better if there's new people joining the fun yay

It is fun! There are a lot of cool people here. And everyone seems so nice!

Have a happy New Year!

# 15840 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 14 2019 at 1:59 pm

That's the way it is around here. People don't get into arguments very often here and, if they do, things are diffused quickly.

The best comparison I can conjure is a small village. The villagers get along and, if they have a problem arise, they are afraid of losing the village so they are more willing to work things out.

That's been my take, anyway. It is rare to find a forum like this one.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 15841 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 14 2019 at 3:27 pm

To that end, I think the periods of inactivity also help to keep things from getting too crazy. It's kind of like people getting tired or impatient with each other if they interact every single day. Little things start to bother people and, because it goes quiet around here sometimes, that kind of thing never really gets a chance to build up.

You look at comment sections on YouTube, etc. and people fight. It's because the people fighting are probably tired of the same arguments time after time. As a side note, that's why it's important to take breaks from the 'net.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15843 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 14 2019 at 4:48 pm

It's more to do with the fact that obvious trolls are banned or deleted outright.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15844 5 years ago on Sun, Jul 14 2019 at 8:11 pm

Stuff seldom gets out of hand in order to necessitate any kind of moderation, usually. Anything that gets too controversial is usually locked and / or hidden. I try to keep that to a minimum, though.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:13

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago