Thread  RSS My Professional Services

# 15943 4 years ago on Tue, Nov 5 2019 at 4:22 pm

I always felt a bit weird about using this platform to promote my freelance work but there comes a time when one must use all available avenues to drum up some new business.

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm a web developer and a graphic designer for my main job. I'm self-employed, so I rely on word-of-mouth and advertising to get new work and earn a living.

My web development services offer full-stack PHP / MySQL development but also front-end web design, content creation, and development including HTML, CSS and Javascript work.

This site already showcases my graphic design work but I'll summarize by saying that I do various art styles and have extensive proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling / rendering experience.

You can hire me by messaging me here or through Fiverr: user link on www.fiverr.com I'm open for doing art commissions, music commissions, etc.

Just had to do some advertising. Hungry for work.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15947 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 17 2019 at 7:49 am

Hope you find some more work or a job soon. Best of luck!

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16085 3 years ago on Wed, May 26 2021 at 12:24 am

Assuming you're still open to requests, I want to know if you'd be interested in doing an art commission for me. I'll DM with specifics if so.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16086 3 years ago on Wed, May 26 2021 at 3:30 am

On Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 at 5:24 am, SirAuron said:

Assuming you're still open to requests, I want to know if you'd be interested in doing an art commission for me. I'll DM with specifics if so.

Yes, I am always open to art and music commissioned work. I should really put together one of those commission rate cards.

Thank you for your interest and I'll have a look at your DM!

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16246 2 years ago on Thu, Jun 30 2022 at 7:30 pm

Hey man, I know this isn't strictly on-topic but I bought a t-shirt and a coffee mug from your online store. Thought it was about time I show a little support once in a while. smiley

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago