Thread  RSS Street Harassment

# 15981 4 years ago on Fri, Dec 27 2019 at 10:22 pm

Listen, folks. Speaking of harassment, false accusations are also considered harassment.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15983 4 years ago on Sat, Dec 28 2019 at 2:34 am

On Saturday, December 28th, 2019 at 3:22 am, Nitrocosm said:

Listen, folks. Speaking of harassment, false accusations are also considered harassment.

That's the problem with Internet sleuthing. It can turn into mass defamation very quickly. Unwittingly, people who mean well are actually committing harassment.

None of us really want to be guilty of that, right?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15985 4 years ago on Sat, Dec 28 2019 at 3:47 pm

No, Wolfwood. I do not believe any of us want to escalate this any further. It seems to have spiraled out of control.

# 15986 4 years ago on Sun, Dec 29 2019 at 10:13 pm

On Saturday, December 28th, 2019 at 8:47 pm, Lexica said:

No, Wolfwood. I do not believe any of us want to escalate this any further. It seems to have spiraled out of control.

It really did get too out of hand, sorry for playing along with the code talking game. I didn't realize.

Sometimes I forgot that not everyone can separate pretend from the real world. frown

# 15988 4 years ago on Sun, Dec 29 2019 at 11:54 pm

Yeah I'm a little slow on the uptake, lam. I was clueless about the unusual phrasing. Took me a long time to realize it was spelling out other things. Anyways, I think it's less about the code talking and more about what was being said (accusing people of s***, etc.) that was the problem.

Just FYI I don't think I ever did any of that but I def won't now.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago