Thread  RSS Street Harassment

# 15995 4 years ago on Tue, Dec 31 2019 at 6:27 pm

On Saturday, December 28th, 2019 at 3:22 am, Nitrocosm said:

Listen, folks. Speaking of harassment, false accusations are also considered harassment.

I'm really sorry about that Nitro. I got way too far invested in the game. I honestly thought it might be an admittedly well-crafted joke on here that some went along with. Don't ask me why that was my assumption, I guess I just got caught up in it. My apologies for my lack of judgement and tact.

I must admit talking in code in general is fun, but I need to find the time and place. Thought I might as well give myself a few days away from it all to reassess, which I have done.

Well it's a new decade, perfect time to restart! It's great to see a lot of people checking in today and some people around the forum. smiley

Have a happy New Year!

# 15998 4 years ago on Tue, Dec 31 2019 at 6:37 pm

IMHO, it's probably best just to stop with all the cryptic stuff because it can get out of hand really quickly (and confuse newcomers). I haven't followed it all that closely but it was clear that people were being accused of things like hoaxes or tricks.

We've had people in the past do things to try to scare or mystify other users and it never turned out too well.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15999 4 years ago on Tue, Dec 31 2019 at 6:42 pm

On Tuesday, December 31st, 2019 at 11:37 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

IMHO, it's probably best just to stop with all the cryptic stuff because it can get out of hand really quickly (and confuse newcomers). I haven't followed it all that closely but it was clear that people were being accused of things like hoaxes or tricks.

We've had people in the past do things to try to scare or mystify other users and it never turned out too well.

Sounds good smiley

This is a genuinely cool site, which I'm glad I found.

Have a happy New Year!

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago