Thread  RSS Happy New Year!

# 16066 3 years ago on Tue, Dec 1 2020 at 12:38 pm

What a year it's been. It's a little sad how quiet these forums have been all year but I understand that the Discord's hopping more recently. Still haven't figured out why the hell they banned me on there. Like, I can't log in at all. Can't create a new account using the same e-mail address and phone number (and yes, it forces me to give a phone number for verification). Otherwise I'd have joined up again by now. crying

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16068 3 years ago on Tue, Dec 1 2020 at 5:29 pm

On Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 at 5:38 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

What a year it's been. It's a little sad how quiet these forums have been all year but I understand that the Discord's hopping more recently. Still haven't figured out why the hell they banned me on there. Like, I can't log in at all. Can't create a new account using the same e-mail address and phone number (and yes, it forces me to give a phone number for verification). Otherwise I'd have joined up again by now. crying

Dude, you too? Why is Discord like that? I had an old account registered under a throw-away e-mail address that I no longer have, and since my cell phone # was tied to it, I can't get past the "you have to verify with your phone or else you're banned" s***.

I know they have problems with abuse and spam but it's gotten downright user-unfriendly with all the hoops you have to jump through.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16077 3 years ago on Sat, Jan 30 2021 at 10:53 pm

It's not exactly a lot of trouble to just sign up with a different e-mail address but I figured, if it happened once for no reason, why bother? It could happen again and then it'd be a waste of time.

I'm not exactly a big fan of Discord anyway, so no skin off my back.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16079 3 years ago on Wed, Mar 3 2021 at 5:41 pm

Yeah I pretty much just gave up on it some time ago.

Anyways, sorry not checking in more often around here. Not much really to talk about so, yeah. Hope everybody's doing ok.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago