Thread  RSS Happy New Year!

# 16035 4 years ago on Thu, Mar 19 2020 at 12:02 pm

Definitely not the start of the decade that everyone was hoping for. Sitting at home all day is miserable. Stay safe all!!

Have a happy New Year!

# 16036 4 years ago on Sat, Mar 21 2020 at 3:34 pm

The place where I work was quick about making everyone work from home. Been doing that for a couple of weeks now. We haven't left the house since this started (have a large supply of long shelf-life food and bottled water, yeah, we're "preppers").

If you do have to go out for food or whatever, please be careful. I don't want to alarm anybody but this whole mess is probably a lot worse than we're being told. You cannot be too careful.

Be safe, be healthy.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16038 4 years ago on Fri, Apr 24 2020 at 9:44 pm

Checking in, hope everybody's doing okay and staying safe.

Like a lot of people, I was laid off from my job so I'm just "sheltering in place" and trying to ride things out without panicking too much. Fingers crossed that the storm passes soon.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 16039 4 years ago on Tue, May 5 2020 at 2:57 pm

On Saturday, April 25th, 2020 at 2:44 am, Helena said:

Checking in, hope everybody's doing okay and staying safe.

Like a lot of people, I was laid off from my job so I'm just "sheltering in place" and trying to ride things out without panicking too much. Fingers crossed that the storm passes soon.

Sorry to hear you were laid off, Helena. I don't know how long this is going to last but as the economy faces ripple effects from the lock down, even the company for whom I work is looking at possible budget cuts.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16041 4 years ago on Mon, May 11 2020 at 8:52 pm

Sorry to hear that frown

So, now my kids are officially home-school kids. It's been going ok, we have good Internet and everything. My husband and I are both working from home and the kids have been really good about behaving themselves and sticking with their lessons.

Things could change at any moment since both of our jobs are vulnerable to the world economy, so fingers crossed things improve soon for everybody.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:6

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago