Thread  RSS Who wants to get their art on!?

# 10642 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 5:40 pm

So, as stated in the news over at SEP, I'm now accepting backgrounds for SEP strips. If you don't want to click the link, here's the skinny:

* Greyscale, preferably a PNG or high-quality JPEG saved in greyscale mode . No point in saving a greyscale image as RGB, right?

* Anywhere from 4x4 to 5x11 inches at 300dpi (1200x1200 to 1500x3300 pixels)

* Random locations will be accepted, but actual places from the Denver/Englewood area would be nice. Reference photos can be provided, of course.

For more details, read the newspost, I don't wanna type all that again!

# 10643 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 6:57 pm

Like, what kind of detail? Backgrounds and scenery aren't really my strong point, but if it's a simpler scene like a street corner or inside of a house I can give it a whirl.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10644 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 7:14 pm

Whatever you want. If you want to do a streetcorner, knock yourself out. I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure we have those in Englewood.

Seriously, whaever you want to do. Doesn't even have to be something that would naturally occur in a real city, like a dungeon or Dante's inferno or something. I'm sure I can write a comic around it.

# 10645 19 years ago on Sun, Apr 3 2005 at 1:59 am

That sounds like I've got license to throw you for a loop then How about the strangest, most unexpected places? Might be a fun challenge for you to write to fit the setting.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10646 19 years ago on Mon, Apr 4 2005 at 2:25 pm

Bring it on. I defy you to be weirder than me.

Right now I'm drawing a guy in a biohazard suit behind the consession stand of a movie theatre. He's pretending he's an airplane.

Nah, go nuts. It would save me the trouble of sending you reference shots of Englewood.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:5

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago