Thread  RSS Away for a little while

# 10665 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 7 2005 at 2:16 pm

Well, I'm off to Sakuracon, and then after that it's a long road trip to California to visit family. So, I'll be gone for a few weeks. I'm taking my computer, but who knows what hotels will have internet. I think this iBook has wireless capability built in.

Anyway, see everyone whenever I get back online

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10666 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 7 2005 at 2:26 pm

Wish I could join you at Sakuracon, really!

Have fun, Yohji

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 10667 19 years ago on Tue, Apr 19 2005 at 9:40 am

I back

Sakuracon was fun! I didn't do cosplay or anything but it was fun to just hang out. I met some interesting people there and checked pretty much everything out.

Long road trips are fun, as long as you've got enough music with you.

Then I went to go stay with my friend for a week, which was fun. But finally, I made the long trip back.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10668 19 years ago on Wed, Apr 20 2005 at 9:20 am

Damn... you drove all the way from Northern Alberta to Seattle? You must really like long road trips.... why not fly?

# 10669 19 years ago on Sun, Apr 24 2005 at 12:07 am

Wow... life on the road.

So Sakuracon was pretty good? I hear that's one of the largest anime conventions in the US. I might go sometime if I can get good plane tickets, but that's hard for a student to pull off.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago