Thread  RSS The 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' Movie

# 10814 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2005 at 7:44 am

Just came into my mind. I finally read the book, and when i saw the trailer for the movie a few weeks ago, memory was pretty fresh. I don't think the movie will beat the book (since that's impossible per definition), but the books is funny as and i'm sure that will hold true for the movie, too. Hence, i'm looking foward to it.

# 10815 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2005 at 7:48 am

There was an old, low-budget movie based on the first book that was made back in the '80's sometime. I've seen it and it's pretty funny.

So they're making an all-new version of it? Sounds promising, as long as it's not another "Will Smith and tons of special effects" flicks.

# 10816 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2005 at 11:59 pm

You mean the TV show, or was there a movie, too?

I remember being at the movies once, and I took a survey. Guy gave me a list of movies and showed me a trailer. The list included the Hitchhiker's Guide movie, which I didn't know about yet, and of course the trailer was for some damn Will Ferrel movie. The movie gods dislike me something fierce.

Heh, 42.

# 10817 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:39 am

I've read "The restarant at the end of the Universe" and the first book, too

Yeah, I remember hearding something about there being some cheesy movie version from a long time ago, but I'm more interested in seeing what they'd come up with now.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10818 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:41 am

I'm really looking forward to it now.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago