Thread  RSS 2214 RP Thread 1

# 10855 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2005 at 7:15 am

(O.O.C: I'm going to try to get it started off... if we decide to take it in a different direction, I'm ok with that. Hope this is ok)

Shell walked down to the end of the ship's corridor and noticed that one of the cargo bay doors was ajar.

"Shouldn't they be locking up tighter than that during an emergency situation?"

She started back to get the Tennou when someone caught the corner of her eye.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10856 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2005 at 7:28 am

Jerod was still surveying the bridge and all its majesty as what appeared to be impending doom drew closer. Around this time he noticed that most of his crew was missing.

"I thought I asked them to stick together..."

Jerod walked down the corridor, searching for the people who had arrived on the ship with him. Passing by the restarant, he saw Big Al on his way to the dock.

"Hey, Big Al? Have you seen Shell anywhere? We're in the middle of a situation and it seems odd that she'd just wander off like that. Besides, we're going to need her help."

Big Al shook his head.

"Well, give me a ring if you do."

Continuing down the hall, he thought he heard footsteps, but they didn't appear to be coming from anywhere.

This is strange. I don't see anyone there but I hear them walking.

# 10857 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2005 at 9:16 am

Shell froze in her tracks as the shadowy figure that she caught a glimpse of vanished. Instinctively, she began using her scanners to find traces of whatever she saw. Her instruments yeilded nothing.

Around the time she turned off her scanners, she bumped into Jerod.

"Oh, there you are. "

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10858 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2005 at 10:31 am

Atlas had been wandering around near Jerod the whole time, seemingly invisible to him.

"Boss, shouldn't we be..."

Jerod gave the "quiet" sign.

Atlas looked around to see what they were being so quiet for. Then he heard them too. Footsteps, sounding as if they were right in front of them, yet nobody else was in the hall.

"Ok, that's strange. But why are we bothing listening to that when a Zetsfir warship may be preparing to flame broil us?"

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 10859 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 9 2005 at 11:03 am

Big Al had been watching the others.

"Wait, I remember hearing about this. There's a rumor that Zetsfir developed stealth-suits that process light in a way that makes the entire suit, along with the wearer and any gear, totally invisible to both the eye and most scanners."

Shell started scanning again.

"No, if this is what I'm afraid it is, we're surrounded by enemy soldiers right now, less than a meter from us in every direction."

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago