Thread  RSS Fish slaps face of reporter covering storm

# 12035 8 years ago on Fri, Feb 5 2016 at 10:46 pm

That's frickin hilarious and I usually abhor those stupid viral videos.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 12038 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 6 2016 at 12:47 am

Usually most "viral" videos are actually promoted with a s***load of cash and disguised as "viral". Easy formula. Just pay to have it sockpuppetted (Facebook's notorious for this) and bingo.

Really, viral videos don't happen on their own because it's very obnoxious to forward chain e-mails or re-post every damn thing you come across. You get unfollowed / unfriended for doing that so how could things get popular that way? They don't.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 12162 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 6 2016 at 1:57 pm

Something very odd was showing up in here earlier, it looked like the bots had completely flooded this thread. It seems fixed now since all the bot posts were deleted. Hacked?

-- S T R A T U S !

# 12164 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 6 2016 at 2:09 pm

No, nothing was hacked, it looks like a mis-configuration of the bots. I sent Nitrocosm a PM about it last night and it looks like he took care of it.

Nothing to worry about.

On Saturday, February 6th, 2016 at 6:57 pm, Stratus said:

Something very odd was showing up in here earlier, it looked like the bots had completely flooded this thread. It seems fixed now since all the bot posts were deleted. Hacked?

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 12171 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 6 2016 at 3:34 pm

Yeah; everything's fine. I goofed up a setting for the bots. It's fixed now.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:13

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago