Thread  RSS Subway Rant

# 12907 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 5:42 pm

Man, you're near a Jimmy John's (at least when you're in Cincinnati). Lucky dog. Why not go there and stuff your face! You know you want to. raspberry

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 12910 8 years ago on Mon, Feb 29 2016 at 6:26 pm

Subway is definitely good. We have a place called Charley's that's absolutely amazing.

Jovian, you said Jimmy John's is a Cincinnati thing but we have EIGHT of them out here, one just a few block from my house. Are you sure you don't have any where you are? I'm pretty sure they're a national chain.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 12932 8 years ago on Wed, Mar 2 2016 at 6:00 pm

We have so many Jimmy John's and Subways around here it's ridiculous. Not that it's a bad thing - I go to both regularly. Club sandwiches rock, especially with bacon. It's amazing.

Never seen a Penn Station around here. Wouldn't mind trying it some time if I'm ever somewhere that has them. Grilled subs sound delish.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 12936 8 years ago on Wed, Mar 2 2016 at 9:09 pm

Get you a dagwood if they have them. It's got everything under the sun on it, depending on where you go, and grilled is the best. It's better than a Hot Carl.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13081 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2016 at 1:08 am

So, I found one near where I work (can't believe I had not thought to look there before) and had lunch there. So good. So very good.

On the flip side, I guess there's no motivation for me to move back near Cincy any more. raspberry

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago