Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony Group Art

# 13616 8 years ago on Sat, May 7 2016 at 3:07 am

Heck yeah I'm gonna draw all the things.

Also, I don't have a feature-length animated film of the RP, exactly, but my brother requested I make a mock-up of the ending credits with the July for Kings song. And... here it be.

It's just a proof of concept. We'd need an entire animation studio with something to the tune of 50 people or more to make this thing actually happen... not that I wouldn't be ecstatic if this happened.

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Saturday, May 7th, 2016 at 3:08 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13617 8 years ago on Sat, May 7 2016 at 7:38 am

You sure we can't crowd fund this or something? raspberry

I wonder if this would be better as a complete 12 episode series or a 90 minute film.

More feasibly, you could make a visual novel.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13621 8 years ago on Sat, May 7 2016 at 10:16 am

A visual novel format would definitely be possible. It would still be a lot of work considering all of the backgrounds and scenery required. Several more characters would need to be illustrated, too.

Lots of work but possible.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13623 8 years ago on Sat, May 7 2016 at 11:49 am

Well that was f***ing awesome.

The music fit really well, too. I'd throw a "yes" vote in for some kind of animated feature, even if it was just semi-animated. Seeing the story come to life would be badass.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13629 8 years ago on Sun, May 8 2016 at 12:00 am
Post Image

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

In a perfect world it would be a complete 24 episode series (two seasons). Plainly obvious a one person operation is not going to be able to pump this out.

Wouldn't it be crazy if this got kick-started and a whole animation team was formed around the project?

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:4

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago