Thread  RSS Nitrocosm Forums Cooking Show

# 13389 8 years ago on Wed, Apr 20 2016 at 9:20 pm

PERFECT TUNA

Ingredients:

2 eggs

2 Tbsp mustard

8 Tbsp Miracle Whip (regular mayonnaise is fine)

1 Tbsp pickle relish

1 can of solid white albacore tuna

Boil the eggs for 15 minutes. Mix the mustard, mayo, relish, and tuna together in a bowl. When the eggs are ready, rinse the eggs in cold water and peel the shells away while they are submerged in cold water.

Chop up the boiled eggs in the bowl with the other mixed ingredients until the eggs are in very small pieces. Mix everything again until the yolks are more or less homogenized with the rest of the mix.

Serve on Ritz crackers or large roll-style hamburger buns.

Yeah, what? I'm not a cook.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13399 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 21 2016 at 11:42 am

The perfect tuna would be even more perfect if you added a half teaspoon of wasabi. I'm dead serious.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13410 8 years ago on Thu, Apr 21 2016 at 6:37 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, Vega! I may share something else here later! spin

There is one peculiar piece that stood out for me in the recipe:

On Saturday, April 16th, 2016 at 12:52 am, vega7285 said:

1 package smoked sausage (a pound or so is fine, Andoullie if you can get it. Kielbasa is a good substitute.)

As a matter of fact, I've tried Andoullie myself (over in France), but you do not get it over here. You do get similar types over here, though. The same, funnily, applies for Kielbasa.

# 13418 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 4:29 pm

Andouille is one of the many bits of French cuisine that found a happy home over in Louisiana. Really ,any sausage that's mildly spicy will do.

# 13429 8 years ago on Fri, Apr 22 2016 at 8:44 pm

Someone recently told me that my six alarm chili recipe wasn't nearly hot enough even WITH the ghost pepper so, to make sure it's spicy enough for *everyone*, here's my new chili recipe!

Roger's infinite-alarm chili

INGREDIENTS:

700 dried ghost peppers

8 fluid ounces of nitroglycerin

1 match

Preparation:

1. Write a will

2. Crush the ghost peppers into a fine powder.

3. CAREFULLY (oh crap, don't want to yell too loudly, that might set off the ingredients) mix the dried peppers with the nitroglycerin.

4. Very carefully pour the mixture into a skillet and turn on the heat.

5. Don't worry about the ma

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago