Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Episode III [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13535 8 years ago on Mon, May 2 2016 at 9:20 pm

The previous thread was getting kind of long so I'm starting a fresh one.

As the story is right now, Camay, Jax, Chester, Duncan, and Shell are on their way to the mystery ship just beyond the moon where that sphere is sending out weird radio beacons and has some kind of quantum tunnel effect that's the cause of the adepts phenomenon.

Camay, Jax, and Chester are all part of the Firewall organization. Duncan's reluctantly coming along and I don't know exactly what Shell's motivation is or how much she wanted to go (Miroku, it might be good to clarify this point).

So, I guess I kind of took charge of the chapter break this time around.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13536 8 years ago on Mon, May 2 2016 at 9:36 pm

A little break is good and would be helpful for me, too.

I guess we're going to discover more crazy things up there. What, I don't know.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13537 8 years ago on Mon, May 2 2016 at 9:57 pm

Yeah, I hadn't planned on playing Renk again but just did that one post, to show that Renk at least attended the meeting. Sorry I didn't post again after that but Renk did decide not to go along for the mission.

# 13538 8 years ago on Tue, May 3 2016 at 12:23 am

After some discussion in the chat, I think there's a likelihood that we're going to try to finish out our adventure in the next chapter somehow and call it an official conclusion to this story.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 13539 8 years ago on Tue, May 3 2016 at 5:28 am

Actually, do we really need a break? Personally, if we're going to wrap it up, I'd like to go ahead and get started on the final chapter.

Maybe we can go out with a bang.

I think it's sad that you're talking about leaving the forums, Helena. frown

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 at 5:30 am)

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:3

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago