Thread  RSS Chrome Symphony - Episode III [OOC] - Second Thread

# 13540 8 years ago on Tue, May 3 2016 at 7:05 pm

Alright, it's okay with me. I was just trying to fill in the gaps a little to keep the story going but if we're done, I won't complain.

Edit: We just have three players for this final chapter: Wolfwood29, myself, and Miroku.

As we discussed in chat, the three of us are going to bring the story to a close (somehow).

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 at 7:30 pm)

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13559 8 years ago on Wed, May 4 2016 at 7:01 am

If the decision to end this story changes, I'm kind of interested in participating.

-- S T R A T U S !

# 13562 8 years ago on Wed, May 4 2016 at 8:32 pm

Renk's still in the game? That's cool. If he needs to do anything, I don't have a problem popping in again.

# 13565 8 years ago on Wed, May 4 2016 at 9:14 pm

I'll play Duncan in order to finish out this story properly. No big deal.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13576 8 years ago on Wed, May 4 2016 at 11:53 pm

Is the plan still for us to run into some EMA corporation bad guys once Jess, Atlas, and Renk go through the portal / space time distortion and get on the asteroid again?

Things went in a different direction that I had expected - which is totally fine (I'm not the type to throw a fit when things don't go as planned) - but now I'm curious as to how things are going to go in a bit.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago